Hi All!   I've been watching the replies to  the agonist survey and the only
real
problems I see - endured by all PWP's - is the variable WAYS the DR. are
approaching the situation  of prescribing for the symptoms.  True, each
individual
is a variable themselves, but the medical community should be a main source
for
tabulating the variables and finding some common answers - but they haven't -
the variances I'm watching indicate to me the confusion, guessing?, that is
going on
from the place where we all need confident answers we can rely on for some
kind
of standard results - but I see way more questions than answers.
                        SO I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT WE CAN
HELP EACH OTHER BY SHARING OUR EXPERIENCES, AS LONG AS THEY
ARE HONEST AND TRUE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE AS MANY AS
PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO A VALIANT EFFORT BEING MADE BY A
COURAGEOUS AND AMBITIOUS, HARD-WORKING INDIVIDUAL -
ITS A KNOWN FACT , TABULATING SUCH DATA WILL TAKE LOTS OF ENERGY
AND INPUT - BUT WON'T IT BE WORTH KNOWING MORE ABOUT OURSELVES,
EVEN IF NOT DONE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT OR SCIENTIFICALLY?
                Just putting in my 2.5 cents worth.....             Marie

      Carepartner to husband

                                (69/l2)