Dear list:   I must join Ivan in expressing complete disgust for the world's
business
of spending so much valuable resources on negative activities.
Unfortunately, I have
to be reminded that if we had not spent such resources in WWII, what would
have
become of many, many people alive today, not only including the myriad of
Jewish
people.
           Just a note to point out the best book I've read explaining and
putting into
perspective the why's and wherefore's of such phenomena is entitled simply The
Bible and goes into great detail to explain and predict humankind's
"foolishness".
 (Also has great  insights into the why's of disease and remedies that work!)
              Just my opinion ....just my need to share.......

                                                             Marie