Hi Brian.  Your posts have ben extremely valuable to me.  I'm answering for
my husband who doesn't read the posts, but relies on me to be his
information filter<G>.

Rayna

Subject: Re: Sorting out the Agonists

1/ Which Dopamine Agonist are you taking?    None

2/ When did you start taking it?

3/ When were you diagnosed as having PD?  August 1998

4/ What was your age when diagnosed?  69

5/ When do you believe (with hindsight) that you experienced first symptoms?
Not sure...maybe 1995 or 1996.

6/ What is your present daily intake of levodopa?
Sinemet 25/100 (10 mg)  1   @ 6:30 AM
                                    1/2 @ 11:30 AM
                                     1 @ 5:30 PM

7/ What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist? none

8/ Has your neurologist advised you of the max. safe dose for your  agonist?
Says no way do I need it at this time.