Dear Stephanie,
I just had one suggestion for you.  At the end of your message you mentioned
that you sometimes forget to take your meds.  I got a watch at Walmart (about
$22.00) that has an alarm on it and I carry a pill box in my pocket.  Now I
don't forget.  Hope that helps you.
The only bummer was figuring out how to make the thing work but once I  did that
it has really helped.
Jennifer