Jeanette, if you find someone who can done excellent tailoring, I
would be interested in a High Style Men's' Leisure Suit with a bibbed
front ( in Oilcloth) and an automatic windshield wiper. think of all
the time I could save if I didn't have to wipe up all the drooling
leavings and if my CG wife didn't have two launder four shirts a day.
Glory Be!!
Bob Chapman