        A Young Onset PD Support Group was recently started in Western New York,
by a social worker from my neuro's group practice. We'd like to be able
to reach others in our area who could also benefit from this group.  We
thought of putting together an informational flyer that could be sent to
the area's other neurologists,  requesting that they distribute it to
their young onset patients. This could be especially helpful for newly
diagnosed PWP.
        I was wondering if any support groups already have similar literature
that they would be willing to share with us. I'd appreciate it if you
could email me the wording of your flyer or if you could tell me what
type of information was included.
        Thanks.
Linda Herman