Brian, I knew it!  If you  tell us your FAVORITE
flavor of ice cream, we survey nuts who are
in AGONY can ask our INTERNATIONAL ICE CREAM SURVEY
sponsors to keep you in ICE CREAM so you have
enough energy to stay up all evening and calculate the results!

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 01:59:42 +0100 Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>WOW !!! Me and my big mouth - I have just logged-in the One Hundredth
>set
>of answers to my questionaire. I am going to start working on those
>data
>,but if you wish to send a late entry for whatever reason (including
>those who were getting data from their support groups), please send
>it,
>and I will factor it in before the end of the analysis.
>
>If the quality of the data is as good as the quantity, we may have
>something quite useful here....
>
>Here are the questions once more:
>
>By the way, in respose to question 8, 'Yes' is not the answer that I
>am
>looking for - A number of milligrams would be helpful!
>
>1/ Which Dopamine Agonist are you taking?
>
>2/ When did you start taking it?
>
>3/ When were you diagnosed as having PD?
>
>4/ What was your age when diagnosed?
>
>5/ When do you believe (with hindsight) that you experienced first
>symptoms?
>
>6/ What is your present daily intake of levodopa? (Sinemet, Madopar)
>
>7/ What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist?
>
>8/ Has your neurologist advised you of the max. safe dose for your
>agonist?
>

>Regards,
>--
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)