HI Ann and all " lickers and slurpers "
-she coined it-not I ! ) ,

Hey, Ann, aren't you slick, flying in ice cream!!

Dooooon't THINK for even an INSTANT that you
Canadians can slip even a PINT of Ben and Jerry's
(at least not the CHUNKY MONKEY) by sea!

They don't call our Maine coastguard the best
in the country without good reason.

And Barb M., while you're strutting
around after the long winter, (do you
have "winter" in L.A.?) why not ask
local support groups to tag along?

Now here's a way to use Dale Severance's
support group data bank for a mailing...

Hmmm, how about a Parkinson's
Icee Cream-a-thon (in other words, a
Walkathon from ice cream shoppe
to ice cream shoppe), punctuated
by ice-cream eating PD AWARENESS
events and activities??

Maybe the ICE CREAM-A-THON
could hook up with the bicyclists on
the cross-country,  Parkinson's Power
Across America fundraising trek, that starts in
Boston on May 16!  (I just heard
about this -- Call 617-542-8811) !

Ivan S.

0230 Anne Rutherford <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hello all you icecream fanatics
>Are you  in training yet? you lucky lickers
>
>I'm sad.................
>
>I know that Ben & Jerry can't find Newfoundland  on their world
>map...
>Heck we only recently got a Baskin & R ---SEE ! I can't even spell
>it!
>
> HOW can I challenge you lickers  and slurpers  when I ain't got no
> real B & J
> Would Air Canada cooperate?
>Would the icecream melt on the way?
>
>Think I had better take a look in the freezer!!!
>
>Anne

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         56 balmy  deg. F   :-)