Rick:  What outstanding flavor suggestions!  I hope you will give us
permission to use these flavors at the ParkaCreme Drive-In up here in
Parkinsaw, MI.  We already have one flavor called Dopamint, which would go
nicely with your flavors.  We also offer a hand-dipped cone in three sizes:
The single scoop,  Levodippa, and the double-dipper, The Levodobladippa, and
the extra-large cone, The Levosuppadobladippa.  (Thank God there's no
extra-extra large cone, eh?

Again, enjoyed your unique flavors.

John Bjork
A View from the Lighter Side of PD