Gina Cass

1.)   Which Dopamine Agonist are your taking?    Requip 2 mg

2.)   When did you start taking it?  November 1998

3.)   When were you diagnosed?   January 5, 1998

4.)   What was your age when diagnosed?  47

5.)   When do you believe that you experienced first symptoms?  I
        think symptoms started 5-8 years ago.  The tremors were the
        first noticeable sign.

6.)   What is your present daily intake of levodopa?  Sinemet CR
        50/200 2x per day   with a kick of Sinemet in Morning 25/100
        and I have taken a few when the tremors are at their worst.

7.)   What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist?  Requip
        3MG 3x a day - increasing stated at .25 in November.

8.)   Has your neurologist advised you of the maximum safe dose
        dose for agonist?  Briefly.

submitted by Gina Cass