Paul gets very cold, very easily and the tremors are not only in his right
arm but he shivers all over and gets rigid. Getting warm is very difficult.
Almost everytime we leave the house he takes his jacket, and we live in
Hawaii! Here he can get warm more easily than on the mainland, usually. When
he gets cold I bundle him up if possible, give him a warm drink, and he takes
a hot shower or bath. A regular dip in a hot tub is always the best as they
are 104degrees F. It also is good for relaxing his right side. Now we just
have to find one to use! :)) The first time Paul got hypothermia was really
frightening as we were on the mainland in the mountains miles from home. A
car heater works well also.