first to all the birthday cards I got.  agonist my nero and his list he is
on says sinuate or the mount you take is on you as we all are dive. all so
can be from comb. of meds. sweets I grow crazy over any thing sweet. even I
got sugar. my nero said as long as I had PD. and age I should just enjoy
life. their is days I can not eat I just up shuck at the thought of food. it
makes it hard on VIVIAN to fix a meal. I was kind of guy that had a rich
mans belly but a poor mans pocket book. about all I do now is sleep. getting
so tired of fighting. do not do much one on one now. but still hear for the
family.

                              I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-53-12 DAYS TILL 54

                               BEST MEDS FOR PD IS