The American Parkinson Disease Association also has literature available that
is appropriate for display tables.  Email the national office at
[log in to unmask] or the APDA Young PD Information & Referral Center at
[log in to unmask] or contact your local APDA Information & Referral Center for
your state (call the national office for the center nearest to you at
800-223-2732)

>You wrote:
Subject: Re: Presenting: "PENNIES FOR PARKINSON'S"

Margaret Tuchman mentioned that NPF would provide literature for displays
like at the public library.  To whom do I e-mail for such literature or
what number do I call for this literature?

Jeanette Fuhr<