Dear Kathrynne,
Thank you for posting this.  My mother has had terrible problems in this
area for a number of years.  I printed the article to send to her and she
plans to take it to a new doctor she is seeing at Loma Linda Univ.  She
has suffered greatly with this and perhaps this could be an answer for
her.
Jennifer