I have been remarking about this for some time,  every time I speak to a
support group, I ask that question, do you have craving for sweets and the
answer is always yes...........I mentioned that to doctor that spoke at a
great caregivers' conference Jane Wright held at Pa. Hospital.  He seemed
surprised, but said he will pursue that question in his work.  Brig just
craves sweets, and I was always the one who asked that we stop for ice cream
or to have candy.  Now, so does he, which is horrible because I have no one
to say no to me or now says it before I do....

Gerry