Just a few guesses here: Do you use wash dishes or clothing with your hands?
You could have an alergy to the soap or detergent........    Do you work with
any chemicals?   Do you use a lotion or cream on your arms and hands, or hand
soap with a scent?  I had chronic hives, and while being tested, was found to
be highly alergic to what they mixed the alergens with for the test!  (AFTER
months of testing!)  One more guess: do you sleep with your arms touching the
bed covers? Maybe something you wash them with is causing the problem!   I
hope you get the answer quick.
Ken