One more observation,
I can't help but think there is something in the meds which causes a sugar
craving.  I have never eaten much candy, usually only 2 or 3 chocolate
covered cherries around the holidays.  Since being on the pd meds, I crave
sweets, including junk I would never had liked before.  One question for
others with similar cravings, .......   Are sweet-tarts and ice cream tax
deductible if taken with prescription meds?
Thanks to all who helped me this week, I saw the neuro. today, and am going
in for MRI next week to decide whether or not to have the surgery, and if
so, which type.
bob