Dear Brian

> 1/ Which Dopamine Agonist are you taking?
> ======= none
>
> 2/ When did you start taking

> ( Please see note)
>
> 3/ When were you diagnosed as having PD?
> ======= 1979
>
> 4/ What was your age when diagnosed?
> ======== 37
>
> 5/ When do you believe (with hindsight) that you experienced first
> symptoms?
> ======== 2-3 years earlier.
>
> 6/ What is your present daily intake of levodopa? (Sinemet, Madopar)
> ======= 5x1/2 Madopar200/50 +1 Madopar 125 HBS before sleep
>
> 7/ What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist?
> 8/ Has your neurologist advised you of the max. safe dose for your
> agonist?

NOTE: between 1980 and 1990 I took Parlodel. I stopped and now, after the end of
Tasmar ( That was very good for me!) I take Comtan, with also good results. The
agonist is a reserve for the future and, at same time, I fell as very difficult
the dosage balance between la levodopa, the entacapone and the agonist.

Best regards    José