Hello!

I'm on Comtess (Entacapone) for almost half a year now, and I've had very
few side-effects from it. A bit of nausea, rather loose bowel, but on the
other hand I have less gap between the doses.

I went from 2x Madopar 62.5 every three hours (with considerable
cramping and tremor after 2.5 hours or so), to 1.5x Madopar 62.5 every three
hours. At end of dose I just have a mild stiffness coupled with
manageable tremor. Really good days, I even get too much effect, and go
down to 1 Madopar. (I take one Comtess 200mg with each dose of Levodopa.)

John. (30 now/ 28 dx/ 18 onset)