Hello all,
My name is Catherine and I am the facilitator/MSW for the Portsmouth
Parkinson's Support Group in Portsmouth, NH.  I joined the list so that I
can learn more from you, the experts.  I am also involved in a computer
literacy program for older adults with the Community Council of Senior
Citizens.  As a result, I am very interested in understanding the importance
of computers in the lives of Parkinsonians and their significant others and
identifying what has been helpful or not in operating this new technology.
Your feedback in this area would be most appreciated.

I am looking forward to particpating with the "group" and if anyone has any
questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the Spring!
Catherine S Mullin Berk