Rick I know just how you feel, I am visually impaired with BEB and other
problems and I found that there are some that don't want to be seen with
you, but I look at it this way, it's there problem and I tell them in a
nice way, hey why don't we go out sometime and push it a little to see what
they say.  If the friend that you this is close they might not even realize
what there doing, give them a chance , but you have to talk to them about
it other wise you will always wonder why they didn't call, they might think
that you didn't want to talk to them.

If all fails find new friends.

My ICQ is ybnornal, besides what is that anyway.

Phyllis
Mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.outa-sight.com
ICQ if anyone wants to talk is 8965011