As usual, Barb Rager has described her feelings and experiences with
eloquence.....
I can only say that although Peter does not weep to that extent, he has
often been moved to tears by what seemed to be inconsequential  things--we
were told there's a name for this, and that he is being  "emotionally
labile".....I doubt that having a name for it make it any easier to live
with, though !  :-(

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "