--MS_Mac_OE_3007874368_390193_MIME_Part

Good morning,

I am thinking of adding the book "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's
disease," by K. Holden to my support group library.  Is anyone familiar with
this book or any others that address nutritional needs of people with
Parkinson's?
Thanks,
Catherine in Portsmouth
--MS_Mac_OE_3007874368_390193_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>&lt;no subject&gt;</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
Good morning,<BR>
<BR>
I am thinking of adding the book &quot;<I>Eat well, stay well with Parkinso=
n's disease</I>,&quot; by K. Holden to my support group library. &nbsp;Is an=
yone familiar with this book or any others that address nutritional needs of=
 people with Parkinson's?<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Catherine in Portsmouth
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3007874368_390193_MIME_Part--