>i need suggestions on how i can give my caregiver husband a break once a
>week.   i can't be alone for any length of time.
snipped
>he needs a break to go golfing or fishing once in awhile.  any
>suggestions on who to try  to get to stay with me?  what agencies to
>try?

Hi-- you've had several suggestions-- I can say that we have a good
occasional helpewr who is MY "security blanket". She is employed, but does
home care part time as needed. I pay her $7.00 per hour. Our Senior Center
has a list of home caregivers for hire--you have to check references etc.
yourself. Maybe a similar source where you live?  How kind anmd loving of
you to want this for your husband---you must be a wonderful pair!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "