hi all

At 15:06 1999/04/28 -0400, jennifer wrote:
>Well, folks, I just couldn't stand to be away.  I am back on the
>list now.  You people are my only support group and I found in
>a very short time that I need you badly.  Reguardless of how
>busy I get, I will find the time to follow the list.  Good to
>be home again. Jennifer Smith

jennifer, it's great to have you here again

your message is an interesting counterpoint to terry's re organizations
which arrived at virtually the same time

does anyone else see the irony here?

JAnet of PIEnet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - po box 171/almonte/ontario/k0a 1a0/canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' Web-Ring at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list