Bruce,
Please send to me too.
I live in South Africa and have submitted a claim already to the employer,
but according to the medical report I am not disabled (enough) yet and the
claim was turned down.
I realise that legal issues etc are different in this country, but
background info can be helpful.
If not too difficult I would appreciate youo posting me some of the
material.  (is this subject not covered by the faq list and, if not, should
it maybe be added?

My address:
11 Feinauer Street
Chrismar
Bellville
7530
Cape Province
South Africa

Thanx in advance!

Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    021 947 8918    (International  +27 21 947 8918)
Fax:    021 947 1521    (International  +27 21 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.