Hi Linda,

I'm at about the same stage of life (48) and disease (dx 15 mos) as you,
and I work in publishing, full-time gig, which may not be physically the
challenge that nursing is. I started on CR Sinemet 50/200 early on
following diagnosis cuz I couldn't function at work (hands operating
computer keyboard). I'm on a small dose, 1 in the a.m. and 1/2 at noon, and
I with it I take Requip 1 mg. (3Xday), another agonist like Mirapex. With
my neurologist, I've experimented at different agonist dosing levels and
brands, including a trial of no Sinemet, just the agonist. Didn't work. But
what does work is for the agonist to smooth out and prolong the effects of
the Sinemet.

What's curious to me is: why stop the St. John's Wort?

Best wishes,
Bellingham Rick