Well, I've gotten three inquiries about the sources of the info
supporting the list of people I named as having PD, so maybe this is
not just PD "trivia".  Now that I think of it, what seems important
to me about the accuracy of a list of noted people with PD is the
potential use of such a list for publicity and public relations
purposes.  So I did a little digging.  I will have to look further
for some of the others, which just came from other people's lists.
Or perhaps some of you who are librarians can help with Salvador
Dali, Habib Bourguiba and Yuri Andropov, as well as document some of
the others on Jeana's web page.  About George Wallace -- I thought
this was common knowledge.  I don't have a reference.

I offer the references below. And I added a few names.

Phil Tompkins

Photographer Margaret Bourke-White.  A review by Elsa Dorfman of
Margaret Bourke-White: A Biography by Vicki Goldberg. New York:
Harper and Row, 1986. Review originally published in The Women's
Review of Books, March 1997.  On-line at
http://elsa.photo.net/mbwhite.htm

Film critic Pauline Kael. Article "She Lost it at the Movies"
Interview with Pauline Kael in Modern Maturity, March-April 1998,
AARP. On-line at
http://www.aarp.org/mmaturity/march_april98/kael.html

Boxer Tony Zale. On-line version of Information Please Almanac:
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0194188.html

Former NY Times science writer Earl Ubell.  NIH News Release
"Scientists Locate Parkinson's Gene" Nov. 14, 1996.  On line at
http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/nov96/nchgr-14.htm

Some additions:

Classical pianist Wilhelm Kempff.  Article "The Pianist Wilhelm
Kempff is dead" By B. John Zavrel.  Found on web page of The MUSEUM OF
EUROPEAN ART, (10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031
http://www.meaus.com/articles/KEMPFF.html

Classical pianist William Masselos.  I recall reading his obituary in
the NY Times a few years ago, but I didn't save it.

Former NY City Mayor John V. Lindsay.  Article "Lindsay is given 2
posts to get municipal health insurance".  New York Times, April 30,
1996.

Methodist Church Bishop G. Bromley Oxnam. In a review "The Earnest
Methodist" by Richard Brookhiser appearing in the journal First
Things 20 (February 1992): 53-54 of the book Bishop G. Bromley
Oxnam: Paladin Of Liberal Protestantism, by Robert Moats Miller,
Abingdon Press.