Replying to Rajiv Thakur's letter, I live in Australia but my dad is
in India down with PD.  He was diagnosed two years ago and is on
Sinement CR, I hear from my family that he spends most of his time in
bed and is motionless and has to be taken care of 24 hours a day.  I
am in the same situation as Thakur and am helpless.  Is there
anything that can be done, so my dad can atleast have a little bit of
life. Please do not leave it till too late, try and help your mum and
sister.  Please help them and if you can suggest something so my dad
can be helped. thank you
Lakshmi Ekambareshwar
Administrative Officer, Health Promotion Unit
QMB level 4, Grose Street
Camperdown  NSW  2050
Tel:95153368   Fax:95153351