A few small corrections were needed -so I am sending the corrected
version.

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:21:07 -0400 Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
> Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     40    deg. F   :-)
Dear Listmembers,

>The lawyers of the City of Portland have not been willing to settle
>with me honestly. The City had broken the proposed Agreement behind my
>back. It has started pre-lien procedures that lead to foreclosure,
>disregarding what it said in the tax and sewer relief Agreement.

>I received a standing ovation in the Maine House of Representatives on
>April 5, and another ovation on April 10 at Maine Medical Center in
>Portland, and was the  guest speaker at the Capitol Area support group
>meeting on April 11, but the City of Portland is not recognizing those
>efforts.

>If any of the Petition signers from the List - I  think janet paterson
>arranged the on-screen version - may wish to take further action of
>some kind, I can only see that ultimately helping us all.
>
>I am also again going through caregiver turnover due to the low Maine
wage.
 Nonetheless, two of the personal care attendants who took care of me two

>years ago, after I lost my home to fire, have returned to assist me
>now, in my rebuilt home. God works wonders.
>
>I am still seeking a legal advisor , one that is more available than
>sporadically.  She has been almost unfindable for more than two weeks.

>At this moment, my social security is $8250 and my taxes are $2250
>annually,and my sewer bypass charges are  $160. I am being liened on
>the sewer and  separately on the taxes.
>
>   The City will now be investigated by the Maine Human Rights
>Commission.

>    Thank you to a very special lawyer from another state,  who is a
>Listmember, and who calls me to see how I am managing.  Without his
>support, sense of humor and encouragement, this process would have been
unimaginably harder.

>Ivan

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       39    deg. F   :-)