Hello, all. Linda here,50 yrs. old, dx'd 11 mos. ago at  age 49. Doc
started me on mirapex, increasing the dose until I got to 4.5 mg/day.
Been on this dose since Jan. As far as I remember, I started noticing
dizziness in Mar. It has been increasing, Don't have it when i wake up,
but it starts about an hr. after I take my first hand-full of meds. Meds
are mirapex, asa, premarin, provera, and St. John's Wort in the A.M. At
noon I take mirapex, S.J.W., and b-complex. Evening it's mirapex, S.J.W.,
ane vit E. Saw my neuro yest., and he wanted to decrease the mirapex and
start sinemet. I gave him puppy-dog eyes and pleaded with him- said I was
really hoping to hold off longer. He relented, sort of, and said to stop
the St. John's Wort and call him in 1 month with an update.He said , as
far as my PD goes, I look good. Any ideas, thoughts, anything on this? My
mind isn't ready to accept the idea of sinemet. I still work as  a nurse,
and am leery about how I'll react to it, plus,  I was hoping to hold off
at least 2 years. Part of me is still in denial that I really have PD.
Maybe it's sitting in front of this computer! As you can probably tell,
I'm quite shook up about all this. Thank you all for tolerating this.
linda