Linda

for what it's worth, i was on sinemet for 7 years, and switched to
mirapex over a year ago. my medications are as follows  mirapex 1mg
3x/day --- amantadine 100 mg 2x/day --- eldepyrl  5mg 2x/day   vitamin E
1000 units/day.

i experience some dizziness when i stand up quickly. see if your doctor
will let you  experiment with various combinations within established
parameters. it has worked for me. when i visit him i ask him what he
thinks about my current level of meds. he asks me what i think, and we
usually go with the latter. i have chosen to avoid going back to sinemet
for as long as possible.

all that said, everyone of us is different, but you must remain totally
involved and not give up all decision making to the doctor. working in
partnership works for me

best regards
murph brown
56/8