Hi,

This may be a silly question/suggestion, but,  do you feel you MUST take
4.5 mg of Mirapex--that's pretty high--it's possible that when you were
titrating up to 4.5 mg of Mir., that you did not yet feel the full
effects of this dosage, i.e., it takes sometimes several weeks to reap
the benefit of a particular dose.  Therefore, is it possible that you
could get along with somewhere between 3-4 mg of Mir?  Just a thought.
Good luck!

Ann