1/ if you received our introductory mailing from the Parkinson
Alliance, were you interested in participating in the Pennies for
Parkinson's fund raising effort?
            Did not
2/ did you receive the individual's packet or the support group's one?
            Individual Packet from support group
3/ did you call for additional information and/or a supply of brochures
or labels?
            No
4/ do you think that grassroots' efforts to raise funds for research is
viable?
            Yes
5/ did you read about the Parkinson Alliance's mission and plans on the
Listserv?
            Yes
6/ did you go to the website and try to learn more about them?
            No
7/ do you wish to see more posts relating to the PA?
            No
8/ do you believe that science is on the brink of discovering a cure?
            Absolutely, via molecular biology and genetic manipulation
9/ do you believe that it will happen within 5 years?
            Yes
10/ are you willing to combine all our resources to guarantee that a
cure will be discovered?
            Yes

Michel Margosis
Member CCNPF