Hi BEtty,

Let me please add to your question.

Does anyone know if Tolcapone is, in specific circumstances, to be
avoided when a Hepatitis diagnosis has occurred in the past.?

 J.R.Bruman,. can you help here?

Hepatitis A, B, C, or D??

Would Entacapone also be avoided?

Thanks,
Ivan S.

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 21:10:37 -0600 Betty Davis <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Dear Parkinson list,
>
>Dad went to the VA clinic today and they were really nice.  The
>doctor
>took two hours examining him and asking questions.  The only
>Parkinson
>med currently is on is Sinemet 25/100 four times a day and the doctor
>wants
>to try other drugs.  Unfortunately, my sister forgot to tell the
>doctor
>that my dad had hepetitous 33 years ago.  Sorry, I was five at the
>time
>and don't know what type he contracted.  I do know it was very
>contagious,
>was
>quarentened, and everything he came into contact had to be boiled.
>Mom
>says we got some shots too.  Hope this helps anyone out there to
>determine what type he had.  Anyway, my sister forgot to tell the
>doctor
>he had hepititous and the doctor changed his meds but I don't know
>until she picks them up tomorrow.  Are there any Parkinson's
>medications
>that dad should be avoiding?
>
>Thanks
>Betty CG dad70/65dx/60?

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)