I contacted a gentleman who was to send me 50 stickers for containers for
pennies for parkinsons and a bunch of literature.  I cant remember his
name but I have heard nothing.  I live in a high traffic tourist area and
know many businesses who whould be happy to let me place a container.  I
am most interested in doing this as we get up to 3 million visiors a year
here and the season is beginning now.  I felt this was a good way for me
to help and would like to get started with it as soon as possible.  If you
can help me with this please contact me offlist.
Thank you
Jennifer Smith