Dear Listmemebers,
I have been on this list since January when I was diagnosed with PD.  I
have gained such knowledge, support, and genuine affection from all of
you.  I can't put into words how helpful this has been for me.  However,
my summer season is beginning and I have been and will be working long
hours so I am forced to put a hold on the list until the season winds
down and I have time again to handle the volume of mail.  I hope to
correspond with those who wish to off list.  I check my mail in the
morning while I wait for my first dose to kick in so please feel free to
contact me anytime.  I just cant take the time right now to wade through
the whole list of messages for a while.  I will miss you all and will be
back as soon as possible.  Probably mid August.  I will be thinking of
all of you this summer as I feel I have gained a whole new group of
friends here.  Anyone who plans to visit the Smoky Mountains this
summer, PLEASE look me up.  I am located in Cherokee NC  33 miles from
Gatlinburg TN.  Email me and I will tell you how to find me.  Hope to
meet some of you.
With tears I say farewell for now.
Jennifer Smith