The American investment banker was at the pier of a small
 coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one
 fisherman docked.  Inside the small boat were several large
 yellow fin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on
 the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch
 them.

 The Mexican replied, only a little while.

 The American then asked why didn't he stay out longer and
 catch more fish?

 The Mexican said he had enough to support his family's
 immediate needs.

 The American then asked, "but what do you do with the rest
 of your time?"

 The Mexican fisherman said, "I sleep late, fish a little,
 play with my children, take siesta with my wife, Maria,
 stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and
 play guitar with my amigos, I have a full and busy life."

 The American scoffed, "I am a Harvard MBA and could help
 you.  You should spend more time fishing and with the
 proceeds, buy a bigger boat with the proceeds from the
 bigger boat you could buy several boats, eventually you
 would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your
 catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the
 processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would
 control the product, processing and distribution. You would
 need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to
 Mexico City, then LA and eventually NYC where you will run
 your expanding enterprise."

 The Mexican fisherman asked, "But, how long will this all
 take?"

 To which the American replied, "15-20 years."

 "But what then?"

 The American laughed and said that's the best part.  "When
 the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your
 company stock to the public and become very rich, you would
 make millions."

 "Millions..  Then what?"

 The American said, "Then you would retire. Move to a small
 coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a
 little, play with your kids, take siesta with your wife,
 stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip
 wine and play your guitar with your amigos."

 ---
 Thanks to Peter Beloin and his amigo.