Linda,  I too am recently diagnosed and using Mirapex 1.5x3 and no sinemet.
I had a conflict when my nuero started me on Zoloft and had to get off it.  I
believe SJW is in same family as Zoloft (SSRI?) so your Nuero may be on the
right track.  If not, you might consider reducing the Mirapex or changing the
time of dosage.  I often substitute a 1mg pill at mid-day to reduce
drowsiness. I agree that from our newbie perspective Sinemet looks
foreboding. Ya see, we just have a little bit of PD and as long as we take
our anti-oxidants and go to church, we won't get as bad as everyone else.
LOL. Hang in there.
                                                  Gary