Hello Rick,

I identify with you on both counts.  Some things I am not invited to
just because I can't be a part of it, like a work day at church.  Still,
we are treated 'differently' because we are not the same.  We have
entered into what one writer referred to as the land of the unwell, a
separate and distinct place.

And the vivid dreams leave me exhausted in the morning.  I too have
grabbed my wife and woke her up - scaring her and me too.  One of the
worst things about the dreams is my body cannot distinguish between them
and reality.  And you know what stress does to a pwp.

Walter