This list is an excellent way to transfer information. I was thinking
about starting a chat room for young onset Parkies. This would be a chat
room that you could join or quit as you want - and your postings would
be immediate - and all in the "room" would be able to see it right away.
I believe that a chat "room" might be an excellent way of getting to
know others better - we could even have a special time for a cyber
support group. Please let me know your thoughts - maybe one already
exists?? The type of chat room I would like to create would be similar
to ones that can be found at chatcity.com.
Thanks for your input!
-Mark Bastian-