The book you mentioned Eat well, stay well w/Parkinson's disease by
Kathyrnne Holden is a great resource book.  Email: <[log in to unmask]>
to get info and/or order copies.

Another NPF book is Parkinson's Disease:Nutrition Matters also by K. Holden
with excerpts from the Eat Well book.  Request by calling NPF
1-800-327-4545.

The symposium in KC, MO Tomorrow April 26th will feature Kathyrnne Holden
on the program.  I'm leaving for my sister's in KC today so I can be at the
9:30AM symposium at Ararat Temple, Exit #65 off 435 just south of the
Royals Stadium.  Hope to see some of you there.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?