I am actually replying to you both, Brig has many, many dreams, would laugh
and scream in his sleep.  He swung an arm right across my face one night,
jumped out of bed onto the floor one night, and has awaked me lots of times
with that horrible yell.  When I ask him what happened, especially when he is
having such a good time, laughing more than he does when he is awake, he
always says he can't  remember.  Not sure about that answer......It was much
worse when he was working and stressed out trying to look normal.
The other thing is that some of our friends, especially men friends have not
been as visible as before, that I attribute that to the theory "will I get
that or maybe I will have this happen to me".  However, we have great friends
and neighbors, I could never replace all these people in our lives, but we
have made so many wonderful PD friends, they are great people, caring and
supportive.  I have never met so diversified a group, and so much alike,
believe me the PD group is fantastic.
Gerry(Brig 59/13)