Maryhelen & Ernie -

Sorry if I offended anyone - that was not my intent. Ernie, you're right and
the story would read much better if it was changed to "A poor fisherman" and
I'll change my copy.

Maryhelen, thanks for your follow up note. As a caregiver for someone that
goes through life with Parkinson's, I can certainly understand the rough
times you have. I just wanted to make it clear that I did not think "Quality
of Life" was a joke but a great story with a meaningful lesson that I wanted
to share with my children and friends.

Good luck in your battle against PD. I admire all of you very much and will
keep you all in my prayers...Jim