first we are on a death watch hear. VIVIAN is taking my place. mom could
last hous,or days what the doc says. me I am offifull  tired. slept 14 hrs.
even have my lawn moved now. but read the mail. the Mexican girl should not
take live so seriously PD is enough. IVAN came out and said he was gay I got
lot of close friends that are gay and lot of color and diff races that come
hear to visit and eat. as long as we are a human and not an animal come to
my house. oh not the way it sounds I got a dog. had as many as 3 at a time.
raised birds. even though my beagle is a lesbian I love her. she was miss
treated by a man . so when I get to feeling better I will be on more. am
tired now so C U  all soon.

                               I.Y.Q. DON   VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-53-14 DAYS TILL 54    MAY 9

                           BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                           LOVE FOR ALL AND ONE