-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jeana Bartlett
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 1999 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PD History

I received the following request from someone. Does anyone nave any info on
these PWP? Email me and I will pass it on.

"I am a student at the University of New Mexico who is doing a research
paper on Parkinson Disease...Can you please name me the people who were
celebrities or very well known in our society through out history and had or
has Parkinson Disease. "

Jeana
46/14/33