-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Diane Leeds
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 5:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Abrupt stoppage of Medicines

Dear List,

This is my second time posting this message.  I thought maybe if I worded
it different, it might get more response. Thank you to Will Johnston who
gave me some information, anybody else have anything they could share.

I am going tomorrow to have a PET Scan done, and will be going without
being medicated for the Parkinsons in almost 8 years.  I ordinarily take
sinemet CR, eldepryl, amantadine, and tasmar.  I take my last dose at 7PM
tonight and the test should be completed by 3 or 4 tomorrow afternoon.
That seems like a long scary time for me without meds.  I need to know what
to expect (I know the unexpected!!).  I am affected on both sides, but my
left is much worse.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Diane Leeds