Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for responding to the Parkinson Alliance survey. It
certainly would be a great area to get large groups of people to
become informed about PD and collect money for research.We will be
able ship containers within 15 to 20 days and we can ship you as many
brochures and stickers, right now, as you wish.

Can you tell me a little bit about the place? What "art works" are you
involved with? I read that you are located in the Smoky Mountains,
Cherokee, NC. What kind of resort area is it? I would like to get a
concept of what may work for you? Do we need banners, posters,
something specifically written up to be included with literature that
the stores use for promotion? Are there hotels that would include PD
information in their info packets? Can we ask the local Chamber of
Commerce to promote an event and get the merchants involved? Could
some merchants be approached to donate a percentage of their income
for one day? Is there going to be a big event at the end of the season
that would be a perfect vehicle for us to become part of?

I hope to hear from you soon so we can make the right plans for you.

Margaret

Margaret Tuchman
Princeton, NJ
B1941/Dx1980