Dear List Members,

I thank you all who responded to the survey questions -- your comments
and questions are helpful.

To those who offered their support both in spirit and financially, I
am most grateful.

I totally agree with those who commented that "when you broadcast the
fact, [it] detracts from the joy of giving  ---but I feel the idea
needs encouragement and endorsement from as many people as possible,
so let us be one of many to follow your lead .."

These are unusual times that call for daring and uncharacteristic
behavior. I, who do not even know my neighbors' names, am going to
strangers and openly ask for money and support. I feel compelled to do
this because I believe it is possible to hurry the date of the news
release: A cure has been found........

and Judith Richards will post -

NEWS: Scientists have solved one of the mysterious puzzles of the
brain - how the cells that seemed to have died in the brain of those
affected by Parkinson's disease can be regenerated and ..... The
search for answers in curing this debilitating neurological condition
has been aided by the people whose lives are most affected, the PWPs
and their loved ones who with determination and money provided the
increased momentum and inspired the research community to work extra
hard to find some answers.....
                I believe it, don't you???

Princeton, NJ
B1941/Dx1980