The Parkinson Alliance has made arrangements  with a credit card company to
donate funds to the Pennies for Parkinson Drive. For every application for a
card the company will donate to us $25.00. and a percentage of the cards
charges.

You can be responsible for the donation of $25.00 to Parkinson research
without even reaching in your pocket. Just think if one million PWP filled
out an application that would amount to 25 million dollars for research.

This is real easy to do: Contact the Parkinson Alliance at 888 331 4673 and
ask them to send you an application. Request several extras  for your
friends, neighbors and fellow support group members.

At the Toronto Neurosurgical convention I gave out about 500 applications and
remember there is no annual fee just fill out the application and mail it in.

That's all it takes...join us as we try to help ourselves.  Damn I'm tired of
coping with this disease (12 years) lets find a cure during our life time.

Dale Severance
member of the Executive Committee
of Parkinson  Alliance.

PS: I attended the support group meeting at Lynda McKenzie home north of
Toronto, Canada and was very surpassed when I was handed a copy of their
newsletter which began with an update of there Pennies for Parkinson Disease
activities for the month of April.